M3 clinch nuts in NW London?

I'm looking for a bag of M3 clinch nuts, like ...

is in this situation I'm not keen to build a whole order up to a minimum order quantity for free delivery, or pay more than £5 for delivery and then add VAT on top. Just want to jump on a bus, and maybe pay the higher unit cost premium for something being available on a shelf. Yell.com is however useless.

Anyone know of a decent ironmongers / nuts & bolts merchant in NW London?

Reply to
Adrian C

Not NW London, exactly, but in Hanwell:-

Allscrews Fasteners, Unit 4, Boston Business Park, Trumpers Way, Hanwell, London, W7 2QA

Tel: 44 (020) 8574 7733

An excellent company last time I used them.

Reply to
John Williamson

Did they used to be in Hammersmith?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yup. It's now going to drive me mad trying to remember exactly where.....

Reply to
John Williamson

King Street. About a 1/4 mile after the one way section ends. Other side of the road from the A4. I thought they had closed down as there was no forwarding address etc on the shop.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Seems to have moved on from there - the phone is connected but no one is at home :-(

Thanks the same, I'm off to search mail order from China ...

Reply to
Adrian C