Luke warm shower mixer

One of my shower mixers (over bath) is a two tap model - left one controls flow, the other the temperature.

The hot supply to the bath is ok, so I assume that the luke-warm shower is down to the thermostatic control - either knackered or blocked my lime scale. Any advice on servicing the thing? I can't as yet see a manufacturer's name on it.

Reply to
Paper2002AD