lpg condensing boiler?

I am looking for an Instant Hot Water L.P.G. Condensing Boiler to provide hot water for one main and a separate guest bathroom and supply 11 radiators

  • 2 towel rails. Any suggestions/experiences? Perhaps a Condensing Boiler suitable for L.P.G. isn't available with sufficient output?
Reply to
enquirer

You might want to download my free boiler database browser - see sig

Reply to
Tony Bryer

TRy the Greenstar range. £45 extar for the LPG condesning combi version.

IMM

Hi,

Might be better to look at natural gas condensing boilers that can be rejetted/converted.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C