Low Volatge Lights??

Hi I have 6 low voltage lights positioned in a rectangle in tow lines of three lights. What I wanted to do was suspend two pieces of mdf or ply from the ceiling over each of the lines with a frosted piece of glass in the middle.
I have a few questions:
1) what distance do I need to leave between the light and the wood/glass
2) how could I put the glass in the centre of the wood so that its flush with the surface (If that makes any sense) I thought about routing a ledge so the glass would sit on it but then it wouldn't be flush with the surface facing down.
3)Best way to invisibly fix it to ceiling
4)How can I gain access to the lights so I can change the bulb when they blow.
Thanx for any help Hope you all had a great xmas Oli

If they're LV halogens, any surface in front of the beams must be at least 500mm away.
Since these are designed to be reasonably decorative on their own, I don't quite understand why you want to do this!
--
Cheers,
Set Square

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 09:39:07 -0000, "The Question Asker"

snipped >>>

It would if you route a ledge and fit the glass to the underside with silicon or somesuch level with the wood frame.

rest snipped Stuart
" YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW is a mystery
TODAY is a gift