low temperature glue

I just glued in a load of M16 steel studs into concrete ... and that stuff is suitable for use down to -5 deg C ..... so cold glues do exist.

Look at 2 part resins .... Araldite etc.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Just used some myself (today and yesterday). Pack (Elch brand) says working range is +5 to +30. And it does seem to have set fine - even what I did on the much cooler weather did so in acceptable time.

Reply to
Rod