Low tack custom vinyl stickers?

I'm after a service like:

but without the £50 min order (£20 would be acceptable).

I want to produce a number of really pukka one-off vinyl labels for various signage in the house (2 CUs breaker designations), valve purpose on the "plumbing" cupboard, stuff like that.

I'll be submitting the electronic design - I just need printing onto a good medium upto about 45cm wide by 5cm high. I don't mind cutting a number of prints out of a single sheet.

Low tack sticky plastic is best in case anything gets changed.

Anyone know another printer like the above, but with more flexible pricing?

Reply to
Tim Watts

Print your own, search for static cling inkjet film, UK suppliers don't spring to the top of the list though ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Don't have an inkjet - but a laser medium would be OK as do have a colour laser :)

I was wondering that - but beyond paper labels (no good) I could not think of a suitable stock.

45cm wide would be a problem, but as that one is a singular case , 2 or 3 sections abutted would be just about OK.
Reply to
Tim Watts

Assumed you wouldn't, but thought you might know someone unfortunate enough to own one ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Have you considered label making devices, that produce various sized lettering on tape which can be purchased in various colours?

Reply to
Dave W

You can buy peel and stick vinyl that works with a color laser printer.

And label stock too.

I've used that to decorate model planes.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Dymo tape?

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

That could do the job! Thank you.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Have one - not possible to do nice alignment and the tape is not wide enough.

Reply to
Tim Watts

etc.

It costs very little to get in a pack of matt or gloossy.

cutting straight sided sections is trivial with steel ruler and craft knife.

Don't use inkjet., inks fade faster than 1950s color photographs. And lost of them are not waterproof either.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

laser cling

Adam Aglionby

I might try those - looks rather interesting. Thank you.

Reply to
Tim Watts

your welcome, also print your own `letraset`, No experience of exact product though would recommend vendor, previous experience of similar usually needs a coating to protect it, will remove with an ink rubber.

If you need a lot of signs get a vinyl cutter, i.e. desktop size

Adam Aglionby