Low gas pressure?

I was having problems with my combi boiler the other day as it wasnt producing enough hot water.

The man from Transco said that I had low pressure from my incoming supply and then said there wasnt much they could do about it.

Apparently they normally bump the pressure up when the weather turns cold but recently they have not done this for various reasons.

That doesnt sort my boiler out though does it?

If other people have things that dont work properly maybe they should ring to have their pressure checked? 0800111999

Reply to
Psst

If you are competent to do so what is the gas pressure at?: the meter outlet. the boiler inlet. the burner. the required burner pressure on the data plate.

Reply to
Ed Sirett