Low energy lamps in security lights

The message from Owain contains these words:

While I was on holiday the neighbour who I asked to put out bin out forgot. Since we had fortnightly collections here it'll be nearly a month since it was last emptied.

Good job we've got a compost heap!

Reply to
Guy King

We generate our own, but they're honey jars :-)

We generate our own ...

Of course :-)

I think (I've said it before ad nauseam) that the local lads will know what's in this house and don't want it, it's not easily sellable.

Which is what you said in another way :-

That's not to say that there's nothing 'valuable'. But even if we lost those few things (which aren't easily recogniseable as valuable) our reaction would be to say that the loss will stop family arguments when we're dead :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

?

If there's stuff in your bin which is compostable it should have been compostedt rather than put in the bin.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

That's why I said it's a good job we've got a compost heap - that's why the bin is still approachable after 4 weeks.

Reply to
Guy King

Oh I see, I thought you meant that there was stuff in there which was beginning to degrade.

I apologise.

Make the most of it :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Just a quick note to say thanks to everyone who answered my post.

Cheers

Jason

Reply to
Jason