Low Energy Bulbs "worsen rashes"

And B&Q would have to scrap stocks of wind turbines.

Reply to
Bob Eager

I don't think they are far away from doing that Bob. I had a chat about them with a bloke I know in my local B&Q. When I asked how they were going he gave me what can only be described as an 'old fashioned' look.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

When they've knocked them down to £50 clearance, I'll get one out of curiosity. I know it will never even recover the £50...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

But will they be standing outside of offices with a low energy lamp on a lead?

mark

Reply to
Mark

Nor any other politician of the current school.

Reply to
<me9