Lost Tools Revisited

Do they still make that?

Does anyone still use a typewriter?

I used to use it (in different colours for different years) to mark queens.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Spouse has one tool box.

I call it the garage floor, he swears he knows where everything is.

Well, he swears ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

One heap for everything, everything in its heap. Works for me - mostly. Though I do have three hot-air guns and can't find any of them. Oh, and there's a kitcar [1]somewhere.

[1]
Guy King

Yes. I have some right here.

Not relevant. Good for correcting handwritten mistakes in mark sheets (and I've seen a lot of those in the last week).

Reply to
Bob Eager

Oh, back to work, eh?

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Will yu give me a ride, Mister?

Hmm, I'll rephrase that ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, just working in a different order. June's work in May, and May's work in June...

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, little spots on the back of the thorax.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

I'll have to finish it yet. And it ain't mine - it's my ex-bosses. I suspect he may have forgotten about it - which my neighbour hasn't, she remembers the rent on her garage twice a year.

Reply to
Guy King

How could he forget about something like that?

But just think how much you're saving on tool boxes!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

The message from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:

Dunno = he's just got married, perhaps that has something to do with it. That and he has a) nowhere to put it and b) not a lot of mechanical aptitude.

Reply to
Guy King

Don't diss the designer overalls - they have got me a lot of jobs!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Good idea but I get Spouse to make any signs I want, he paints them. He seems tohave an unending stock of bottom-of-tin-paint. My artwork is unreliable to say the least ;-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Artwork unreliability is why I need to have traced outlines to paint within.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from Owain contains these words:

I use clipart and print it out onto transparency then borrow the schools OHP for a hour or so.

Reply to
Guy King

Yes, I understand both of you, but I have Spouse :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I can fax you some if you're desperate.