Lost pressure on Kitchen sink tap when hot water runs

Hey

I have just had a new kitchen installed, and just last week the pressure when i run the hot tap has gone.

There is no loss of pressure when i run the hot tap anywhere else in the house. I have a combi boiler and there are no problems there.

I dont think there is a leak in the pipe towards my hot tap as the boiler isnt coming on automatically wheneverything else in off and certainly there is no leaks on the floors.

Any ideas as i am flummoxxed!

Thanks

James

Reply to
pooch7

You have had a new kitchen, but what work was done excatly to the HW plumbing.

Your problem might be debris, perhaps solder, partially blocking a pipe or maybe an isolation valve that has been left partially closed.

You need to think about what has actually has changed.

Reply to
Graham