Lost Burglar Alarm Manual?

Free downloads of alarm panel manuals at

select the make of panel from the menu

Reply to
davy12342

In message , davy12342 writes

Is this a harvesting site?

Reply to
geoff

Nah, no manual for the one i'm looking for without "registration"

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.motzarella.org...

yup, email harvesting site, maybe even alarm make harvesting, cross referance your email to get your home addy, sell the info to a tea leaf.... hehe i love paranoia dont you

Reply to
gazz

Don't know. He also promotes this site

he lives there.

Reply to
Graham.

Googling back by Author:{OP email} I think his effort is genuine enough (and can I have a free holiday?)

"UKPanels" has appeared a few times in this group and other security related groups, and if you need that information then getting it here is a better option then messing around in the murkier areas of the internet

- or being scammed for $$$ on eBay or many of the sites that charge (even when the manuals are freely available from the manufacturers website!)

Not related, but another 'hobbyist' information collection site I've found really useful lately is

Adrian C

---8

Reply to
John Stumbles

What one you looking for - I have a few.

Reply to
SantaUK

Still trying to figure out what sort it is tbh, it's marked up as a "Gemini" but looks more like an Optima with a remote keypad (I fitted our Optima, so have the manual for it)

I'm wondering whether they've simply re-badged the bugger :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Rings a bell (not the one on the outside wall right enough). I am sure that is an Optima. I have loads of ADE panel manuals, I can fire them to you, and you can check each one if you want. I don't have one that specifically says Gemini

Reply to
SantaUK

ive lost my mauaul for alarm citadel 8 and its now going off as soon as u put the power on.

url:

frank hogan