looking for short length of strong plastic pipe

Hi all I'm looking for a short length of plastic piping, something like

20 to 25mm OD, for a small project. 21mm waste pipe would be close to ideal, except that I need something just a little stronger & stiffer. Some piping of say 23mm OD and twice the wall thickness of waste pipe would be ideal. Any ideas for a cheap source of something like this?

Ta J^n

Reply to
jkn

Class E grey PVC pipe would probably be what you want. 1/2 inch has an OD of

21.3mm 3/4 inch has an OD of 26.7mm. Wall thickness for Class E is about 4mm for either

Colin Bignell.

Reply to
nightjar

One of those sounds perfect - thanks Colin.

J^n

Reply to
jkn