Looking for shed panels

Hi

I want to extend my current wooden shed, to make an "L" shape shed but I can't find anywhere that sells individual wood shed panels. Does anyone know of somewhere that sells these or do I have to buy another complete shed and cut one end off?

Thanks!

Reply to
mentalguy2004

Try Yellow Pages (or Thomson Directory) for shed manufacturers local to you. Their standard floor, side and roof panels may well suit or just need modifying, otherwise they should be able to do panels to your measurements but that would probably be expensive. The company that made my shed sells individual panels, wood, felt and window glass for diy builders and repairs - I presume that many would be willing to do that.

Reply to
Codswallop