looking for particular outside woodstain

I wonder if anyone can assist please. I am looking for a particular brand of woodstain - I used it some years ago and it was quite expensive but very good stuff. Almost as thick as paint and resists the outside usual green algee which sometime grows on fences, sheds etc. It is not the typical high street brand, ie Sadolin, Ronseal, might be Hicksons but do not think so.

Any ideas

Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone

Sikkens ?

Andy Dee

Thanks very much, I have trying to think of the name for yonks Smokeyone

Reply to
Smokeyone