Looking for Light Sensitive Light Fittings that Work

I=92ve got a couple of light sensitive lampholder fittings (see here:

Problem is they=92re far too sensitive and turn on if a cloud passes over or if it=92s just a bit gloomy =96 so they=92re little use at this time of year. I'm using them nearish a window and with the sensor facing the light.

I=92ve had a good hunt round & can=92t find an alternative. Surely there must be something better? I=92m happy to use bulbs instead of lampholder fittings, but want ones that I can set to turn off after a few hours (eg 3 or 6) rather than dawn to dusk.

Michael

Reply to
Michael D