Looking for Johnson Waldorf Honey tiles

Hello, I am lookikng for about 120 Johnson Waldorf Honey WF6 tiles, 6 inches square. They were around at least 20 years ago I reckon, and finally went out of production early in 2001. B&Q sold them a few years ago too.

They are have a magnolia (ok, honey) background with paler, not quite white, small blobs on them, to give a speckled effect.

Anyone got a few crates kicking around that they want to offload for the right price ...?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard Hamer

Hello again, This isn't some elaborate spam, mine was a genuine post below (and I've covered this topic in a separate thread), but to help anyone who, like me, might have searched through the google archive for these tiles, they can currently be obtained from "New Ceramic Tiles" in Brighton (01273 685221). Now all I have to do is work out whether it's cheaper to retile the whole bathroom in a more modern style than to patch the bit behind my shower with an obsolete and expensive tile ...

Reply to
Richard Hamer