looking for a small box trailer

I need a small trailer to carry an electric wheelchair. It needs to have walls and a roof and a door so I can lock it. It needs to be plenty big enough for the buggy and its charger and accessories. A roller shutter door would be nice. Anyone with such a thing for sale can contact me via

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Call up Tow-a-Van and ask what they do with their old ones. The new ones will give a a price heart-attack.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon