Looking for a replacement seal for shower enclosure

Hi - I have an elderly shower enclosure bought from Wickes a few years ago. Not the classiest item, but I was skint at the time! There's a horizontal 'U-shaped' channel that forms the threshold at the front of the enclosure, and the plastic seal that presses into this channel is on the way out, and water leaks past it. I'm in the process of trying to get one from Wickes, but if I have no luck does anyone know of a manufacturer or supplier of seals please? It's not a particlularly fancy shape - kind of '0' shaped with a shallow lip on the top to form the seal, and horizontal ridges along the sides to keep water out of the channel. Any clues appreciated!

Reply to
pidgeonpost

Hi,

Try Ebay or google 'Seals Direct'.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

I got a replacement seal for a B+Q shower screen from

made it under a different name ( Aquarius) I sent them a pic of the seal There was another site that I found previously but can't lay my hands on the name but I'll keep looking Stuart

Reply to
Stuart B

Or here

Stuart B

Try here.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Try this link, bottom right hand of the page.

John

Many thanks for those links folks - looks like there are some possibilities to follow up!

Reply to
pidgeonpost