Looking for a reliable gas contractor

I have a few things which needs to be done in my house and which require a gas-contractor :
- Repair my chimney breast's gas fire. It had been shutdown by a British Gas installer 2 years agowhtn he installed my gas boiler because there was a tiny leak somewhere near the connection to the chimney breast.
- Inspect my boiler as a routine check.
I live near Sutton, Surrey. Do you know a reliable contractor which would conduct this work correctly ?