Looking for a massive font

Everything contains all knowledge.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Print only the solid outline and fill it in with a paint brush.

Carbon is selling on the Chicago Exchange for about 5 cents per ton.

Reply to
Matty F

Proper printers would still want to minimise the potential for problems with sticking or drying on very inky pages.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Oh FFS. A decent printer produces dry copy, it doesn't spray expensive wet ink onto the page.

Bloody amateurs.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I could burn that in my charcoal stove. Maybe its the crystalline form and nobody wants to add the air blower needed to get hot enough to burn it?

Reply to
dennis

Is there a FOR SALE sign going in your old banger by any chance?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And, where is this fax going?

:-)

Reply to
Adrian C

That would be why decent printers add drying additives to their inks before using them in their presses.

Quite.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

If it helps at all, to save some trial and error, each 'point' of a font is a seventy-second of an inch - so 72 point is an inch high.

Reply to
Lino expert

Used 600 Ariel - worked fine

600 was the maximum size I could use to stop the "O" exceeding the page width (yes - too lazy to set the margins)
Reply to
geoff

In message , ARWadsworth writes

Not yet

The beautiful, busty Anca

in from the left

was asking where my office was she thinks she can see it from her bathroom - she lives opposite (So I now have to get a good pair of binoculars).

There is now a large sign saying "HELLO ANCA" on my office window so she knows where to look for the binoculars

Reply to
geoff

Now there's a useful thing to know

Reply to
geoff

Have you?

Reply to
Man at B&Q

That's stalking on a grand and brazen scale!!! Are you expecting performances from her now she knows where to address her audience!??!

Matt

Reply to
larkim

So really you are looking for a massive front.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

All I need to do now is find out which is her bathroom ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , ARWadsworth writes

No I found that bit, no problem

Reply to
geoff

Make another sign and give it to her...

Reply to
Bob Eager

There's an answer to that, but I'm not going there ...

Reply to
geoff

I knew you'd say that!

Reply to