Looking for 90 degree pan connector with extra long leg

Does anybody know of a manufacturer of a 'long leg' 90 degree pan connector but where the leg is very long? More than the 50cm version I have so far located?

Reply to
Tim

Osma

Reply to
Andy Hall

I did look there and just looked again

can't see any long leg designs?

Reply to
Tim

50 CM ...Cor Mister ,that's a big one .... That's 20 " ...Can you connect another piece of pipe to it .Would that do .Presumably you've thought of that .?

Trying to think why it needs be so long .?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

I have a slightly wider partition wall that the WC backs against. The pan connector tube passes into and along through the wall and I need about 75cm clear length. I can't easily extend the pipe because that will add width at the pipe interface that I can't accomodate within the wall.

Reply to
Tim

Popin to Graham or Plumbcenter and look at the Mc Alpine stuff. One thing they do is a concertina extendable Wc connector.... but they have loads of different adaptors.

Reply to
richard