Looking for 15A mains relay

Reply to
Mr Fixit

Anyone know where i can get a 15 A (resistive load) mains relay with Double pole change-over contacts from? I found a contactor - but only with DP 2 x n/o contacts.

Reply to
Dave

230 VAC 50Hz
Reply to
Dave

Maplin JG60Q might do. Bizarrely, they don't state what the current capacity is. However, they describe it as "high power", whilst their 10A relays are described as miniature "general purpose". I would, therefore, expect it to cope with 15A, although further checking will be needed.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

RS Components

376-874 376-903

Look promising, if the Maplin ones turn out not to exceed 10A.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

In message , Dave wrote

Alan

RS 376-874 is exactly what I was looking for

Reply to
Dave