Looking 4 a Kitchen design program.. help

I'm looking for a kitchen design program ..like the ones used by the design centres. Just need it to work on multiple ideas before going for a professional design.
Anyone know of free down loads?
TIA

take a look at www.magnet.co.uk they have an online "thing" or you can download a PDF with scale cut out etc.
Biscuit wrote:

Cardboard 10:1 scale model. Brilliant fun making up all the little 60mm units. Shunt them around to suit. Might sound stupid but everyone who has seen it loves it (wouldn't take it to the showroom though, might get a raised eyebrow).
--
Toby.

I used KitchenDraw. Very good. A little buggy here and there and tricky at first, but when you get the hang of it, its superb.
I like the 3D "photo-realistic" view.
Much better printouts than the MFI printouts.
Brendan
--
Rayleigh, Essex (51:34N 0:36E 30m asl)
Castle Point Astronomy Club http://www.cpac.org.uk

Go to the IKEA website, thay have one as a free download.
Mike Hibbert wrote:

But is it in stock :-)

You would have to go to the store to find that out! :o)
I used "The Real Homes 3D Designer 1.2" which I bought from GAME for a tenner. The guys that eventually installed my kitchen thought it was very useful.
Does all the basics, 3D view, rendering etc...it's American though so beware all the preset units are not what you'd usually get here.