Looking 4 a Kitchen design program.. help

I'm looking for a kitchen design program ..like the ones used by the design centres. Just need it to work on multiple ideas before going for a professional design.

Anyone know of free down loads?

TIA

Reply to
Biscuit

take a look at

they have an online "thing" or you can download a PDF with scale cut out etc.

Reply to
TonyK

Cardboard 10:1 scale model. Brilliant fun making up all the little 60mm units. Shunt them around to suit. Might sound stupid but everyone who has seen it loves it (wouldn't take it to the showroom though, might get a raised eyebrow).

Reply to
Toby

Al Reynolds

Go to the IKEA website, thay have one as a free download.

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

But is it in stock :-)

Reply to
BillR

You would have to go to the store to find that out! :o)

Reply to
Mike Hibbert

I used KitchenDraw. Very good. A little buggy here and there and tricky at first, but when you get the hang of it, its superb.

I like the 3D "photo-realistic" view.

Much better printouts than the MFI printouts.

Brendan

Reply to
Brendan DJ Murphy

I used "The Real Homes 3D Designer 1.2" which I bought from GAME for a tenner. The guys that eventually installed my kitchen thought it was very useful.

Does all the basics, 3D view, rendering etc...it's American though so beware all the preset units are not what you'd usually get here.

Chris Scudds