Long towel radiator needed

Hello,

I have found umpteen towel radiators that are tall and thin e.g. 1000m x

600mm for going on a blank wall.

I am wanting to replace a normal radiator that is under a window, it needs to be 600mm high x 1000 wide.

(Although the measurements do not need to be exact.)

Has any one come accross this type of radiator

Thanks in advance

Reply to
john Smith

What I've done in an almost identical situation (in my case there is a low vertical wall before the ceiling starts to slope in, and velux windows in the "roof" part of the wall) is to put an ordinary radiator in, and then put a long rail, using the larger size of chromed pipe and end pieces that are designed for making wardrobe rails and the like, along the top.

You can hang two full size towels alongside each other here.

After all, with a low towel radiator, you won't be able to put towels much below the top of it anyway.

Because I put the rail on the sloping ceiling it was far enough out for the towels to hang nicely in front of the radiator - with a straight wall you might want to use something to push it out a bit further.

Reply to
Nick Atty