long threshold

My front door is quite wide, 102cm. All the draft seal threaholds I have seen are too short. Any ideas where to get one?

Thanks

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Barnes

If you mean the bit of wood at the bottom of the door, they can be made quite easilly with a router, and sander. I made mine from oak, as I had some spare knocking arround.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

You could try contacting

makers of the 'Macclesfield Sill' etc - standard models are smaller than you need but they do also do longer versions; don't know about one-offs but worth enquiring?

David

Reply to
Lobster

no, but.... brush onse are also used for upgrading sash windows, and squishy rubber strip onse are used round uPVC doors.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton