long bolt search

Can someone tell me where I can buy some 12mm (M12) bolts, up to 15cm long? Alternately somewhere that sells studding of that size? thanks
Add pictures here
✖
dave wrote:

Screwfix do a 15cm M12 bolt, but minimum qty is 50 (£19). They also do M12 studding (30cm at ~£1).
RS will also do same, in smaller quantities, but more expensive.
--
Grunff

Add pictures here
✖

B & Q Warehouses seem to have a wide selection.
Add pictures here
✖
Let your fingers do the walking, check out yellow pages under fasteners and fixings.

long?
Add pictures here
✖
dave wrote:

I saw some in Jewsons
Add pictures here
✖

long?
You could use this stuff and cut it to suit any length you want:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId 0047
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?id 0052
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 848&ts909
Add pictures here