London meet

Well, those of us who went enjoyed it and ha d a good meal - so what happened to all the other slackers?
Go easy on them there posts d'ya hear - I'm off for a week
--
geoff

So spill the beans and tell us who had to get carried home. ????????? :-))
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 09:32:27 GMT, "BigWallop"

It was a very well behaved affair. Well, reasonably.
However, I do have to confess to missing the last train from Waterloo and having to go to Paddington instead.
I had a late pass and didn't get into trouble.
I'm having to do extra jobs today though :-)
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 00:43:01 +0100, Dave Plowman

The nicotine one or the one over the eye?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Why - did you end up with a bad pint?
On 2 Aug 2003 15:39:46 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) wrote:

I posted an invitation twice, Huge.
I also emailed everybody personally who came last time.
Sorry you missed it. I'll add you to my email list, so at least you get an email or something from whoever organises the next one.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

It was a very good evening - thanks to Andy for organising. It was an eyopener though to find out how assiduous tourist area West End pubs are about enforcing closing time and how few trains go to Twickenham after 2330!
Huge wrote:

Yes, I should have looked at the return timetable slightly earlier in the evening!
Many thanks to all.
Pain killers bought in US supermarkets proved remarkably effective in the morning.....
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 06:40:48 +0100, "fireblade"

Send an email if you want me to add you to my list of suspects.