Lolly Sticks

Does anyone know of a source for lolly sticks, or something similar?
I would find these useful for applying impact and other adhesives, stirring paint, etc. One-time use then throw away.
PoP

catalogues that sell craft type materials often sell bags of them.
I'll have a look later.
--
Chris French, Leeds

Craft shops (e.g., www.hobbycraft.co.uk) sell these, I guess for people to make lifesize models of the Titanic with ....
... hmmm ... maybe a Grand Design of the future:
Kevin M: "This week, we've come to darkest Essex, to follow the trials and tribulations of a couple who are building a 6-bedroom, mock Tudor mansion ... entirely from lolly sticks ..."
julian
--
Julian Fowler

You can get them in Art & Craft shops, sometimes in the stationay shops that do crafty type things as well
Rick Dipper wrote:

What, your kids? ;-)

PoP wrote:

I found a supplier of educational materials on the net, although I can't recall immediately the name it shouldn't be difficult to find something similar.
I do recall that they were so cheap the postage cost more than the sticks (I think it was a couple of quid per thousand), and yes, they are very useful things to have about. I use them for mixing cascamite among other things.
Nick

I just get a bit of card fro the bin, use that. Works every time, no matter where you are.
Regards, NT

The Early Learning Centre sell them by the bagfull for about 1.50 - seriously.

Wilkinsons sell them.
Si

Wow! Excellent responses! We've got an Early Learning Centre in Bracknell so I'll get SWMBO to pop in tomorrow.
Thanks all!
PoP
Starbucks! Regards Capitol