Loft Ladder and Boarding Out

h280m/808381_BQ.prd

I can't see the ladder on the B&Q web site.

It is made by Abru, a two section wooden ladder with a maximum load of

150kg.

It has a number W025361 on the sticker, but Google isn't finding it.

I assume that it is from the Abru Werner range, possibly something like

which looks very similar (in fact, identical).

The landing floor to loft floor clearance wasn't quite enough to fit the ladder, so I had to build a raised platform on which to install it.

Very pleased with it, having struggled with light weight aluminium ladders in the past.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Could they be sorted by ascending or descending?

Reply to
PeterC

I managed to get all but 2 cables above the boards. Yes, I have to be careful not to tread on them, but it's a lot easier than trying to avoid them when there are only bare joists. The 2 cables are only to switches, so unlikely to be overloaded. I marked their runs on the boards and also marked all fittings and what they are. (Did the same, plus pipes, on the upstairs floorboards).

Reply to
PeterC