Loft ladder

Page 2 of 2
Rob Nicholson wrote:

like it will last?
Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK
snipped-for-privacy@cdixon.me.uk

It performs very well although those springs are a bit fierce.

I'm not exactly small so it can take my weight :-) Get the angle right and it feels as safe as a normal ladder with maybe a little give in the middle.

It's certainly well made and the build quality is good, apart from aforementioned useless plastic hook. It's not going to get a huge amount of use and I probably wouldn't suggest it for daily access to a loft.
Cheers, Rob.