Loft insulation & mice/rodents

Rodents do not seem to suffer harm from nesting in a loft with glass fibre; does anyone know if loose fill insulation is any more resistant to their nibbling/nesting??

Tks.

Reply to
Gel

|Rodents do not seem to suffer harm from nesting in a loft with glass |fibre; does anyone know if loose fill insulation is any more resistant |to their nibbling/nesting??

Poison them. I prefer Plastic mouse boxes, from B&Q or Rentokil. Block up all holes which you can get a pencil through.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

I've not seen any evidence in our vermiculite - but I don't go a-hunting.

What's the problem?

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher