Lock bit - what's it called?

What's the name of the circular trim part that goes round the cylinder of a rim nightlatch to finish it off on the outside? An escutcheon, perhaps (although they usually go round keyholes).

And can you buy them on their own? I've lost the one off the nightlatch I was about to fit & don't want to buy a whole new cylinder just to get it.

Reply to
Huge

Needless to say, I found it. Cylinder ring, and yes you can. 40p from Johnstone Tools.

Reply to
Huge

We all love a happy ending!

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I've got a few in the van, I was going to offer to pop one in the post!

Reply to
David Lang