Locate boiler under the stairs, allowed?

You will not find one in new house or when a new mains pipe is run in.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It is not a new installation with new mains pipe. It is just changing a part.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

No - not at all concerned.

Reply to
Rod

An understairs cupboard with a boiler in it is probably a nice warm place for some home fermentation.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

In message , Doctor Drivel writes

... goes to check

"Yup, still there

Reply to
geoff

Do you want a bet?

Reply to
dennis

Maxie, are you sure that is not a cardboard cut-out under the stairs?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in news:gdvflv$trm$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org:

Ballox!!! We've just installed our control panels under the strairs of a new build developement, and I bet you can't guess what else is next to them. We asked if there were any distance requirements between our units and the meters, and were told that "Unless you expect big bolts of lightning to fly out your control panels, then no, there would be no spacing regulation. Just don't block the window on the front, so our little meter reader can see what the numbers are."

There is also a new business park being built near to where we where, and they are three storey, individual office accomedation. Guess what's under the stairs. Right beside the new electric meters.

Reply to
BigWallop

thank you all for your help with this. It looks as if this is the perfect place.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

It's amazing what they do in wurzleland.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yep ! And it's getting worse.

Still, where the rest of us live is fine. You should visit sometime. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

I went to Wurzleland. I was shocked and astounded at the poverty, ignorance and deprivation. Appalling.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Is it anywhere near Somalia? Once a rich region of Africa, with world sales of minerals and Ores. Now the corrupt have stolen it all from them, and left those people in poverty and deprivation. Really appalling.

I wouldn't recommend visiting there.

Reply to
BigWallop

No Wurzleand.