Local Aldi Xmas Gifts [DIY]

Local Aldi had angle grinders on sale tonight [must have found some old stock?]

1.2 kW grinder for £9. Couldn't resist adding another one to my collection!

Great Xmas Pressies, I find you have to superglue the safety button for toddlers though, they seem to lack the co-ordination to use that and the main switch simultaniously.

Location Tunstall, Stoke. Just down the road from Blenkinsopp Mansions.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp