Load on a ring main

At one former place of employment[1] notices went up asking staff to use tap water for coffee and reserve the expensive water-cooler water for, err, drinking.

I didn't let on that I was too lazy to walk down the corridor to the cleaner's cupboard and used the water-cooler water for the pot-plants.

Owain

[1] For some reason I have had quite a few former places of employment.
Reply to
Owain

The message from " snipped-for-privacy@gglz.com" contains these words:

I have a friend who has a welder with two 13A plugs on it 'cos it keeps blowing the fuse if he only uses one.

Reply to
Guy King