Livening Up Sanded Floor

My living room had the pine floorboards sanded and varnished a while back and they are looking in need of rejuvenating . I need a suggestion as to what to use that will brighten them up but not make them slippy .Wax maybe ??? Any ideas welcome -shops,sheds or,preferably on-line supliers Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

If theyre clean, dont use anyting on them. Pine colours naturally with age, and really looks good if you give it a couple of years. If you muck about with it it'll never look good, and youll be wasting your time anyway.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

The floor is pretty clean -it's just that it has lost its initial sparkle when it was varnished a year or so ago. It is a satin finish anyway but i thought something might bring it up a bit to nearer the way it was when first done . Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

Two pack Rustins floor varnish is genuinely "clear", totally waterproof, and virtually indestructible. You should only need a very thin coat if there's already a finish on there.

Reply to
stuart noble