Little black worms on threshold just inside front door

I don't believe so. I'll take a closer look if/when the next one appears. I'm still stuck with the salt barrier at the moment, since none of the shops I tried yesterday have slug pellets, it now being the run-up to Christmas. I'll have to make a special trip to a garden centre.

MM

Reply to
MM

We want a photo before you kill em all.

Reply to
F Murtz

They sound like caterpillars of some sort.

Reply to
S Viemeister

They do indeed look like caterpillars, but really ugly ones.

MM

Reply to
MM

Reminds me of the army unit based out in the desert.

A newcomer to the camp asks about the sex life and is told that every 6 months a train of camels pass by and everyone then gets a bit of sexual relief.

About 3 months later a shout goes up that the camels are passing and everyone starts running towards the camels. The newcomer asks "What's the rush?" and his sergeant shouts back over his shoulder "Well you do not want to f*ck an an ugly one do you?"

Reply to
ARW

It would help if you tell us what they taste like too

NT :)

Reply to
meow2222