--
Dave Jennings
'89 VS 1400, '99 ZX6R
On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:51:18 UTC, "Dave Jennings"

Just bought some from CPC.
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk

and you !!! :-))
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

Screwfix have them.
--
Chris French, Leeds

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:51:18 +0000 (UTC), "Dave Jennings"

What type exactly, mains powered with capacitor backup are the better type or you can get battery powered with a bell wire for a link and all types in between. Any electrical wholesaler and some sheds will have some flavour of them.
see www.smoke-alarms.co.uk Buy at www.tlc-direct.co.uk
They also do battery interconnectable types; by the way its alarms not detectors; latter used in commercial buildings, linked to panel.