linea toilet seat loose

Hi, I?ve recently had this toilet (with 'soft close seat', from Eastbrook) installed in my bathroom however the seat has become loose. There is very limited access behind and underneath and I can feel soft, rubbery 'wing nut' type nuts which bend so I cannot imagine tightening. I?m assuming it must be possible to do it from above. Any help much appreciated.

Reply to
edfdave

On some there is a flap on top of the hinge which you can prize up, revealing a slotted screw head.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman