Lime plasterer - Swindon or Wiltshire

Simple question:

Anybody able to recommend a good plasterer for traditional lime plastering in Swindon or failing that Wiltshire.

I know it's possible to try it oneself but with the 3 kids and the full-time job I can't find a big enough block of time to do it myself. I do pretty much everything else, wiring, plumbing etc. and I apologize in advance for posting a thread which is clearly not a true DIY question.

Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
Fash

I know that the the firm that did our rendering does do lime plastering. The work here was done to a very high standard and they do work on historic buildings as well as their regular work. They are rarely short of work, but don't need to advertise and are well-known in the construction trade over quite a large area, which suggests our experience was not a one-off. Note, though, that they are not cheap - you do have to pay for quality work, plus the extra care and clearing up they do.

The boss is John Buckle, telephone 01225 783103 mobile 07712 778 288.

- Regards, VivienB

Reply to
VivienB