Like Key Padlocks

Anyone recommend a company for forty padlocks all with same key?
--

SantaUK
Mail me at:

IMHO, an offer of help from an individual to supply goods ain't advertising as such, and is perfectly acceptable. You could also put your company name and what it sells in your sig - others do.
--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

Take it to e-mail.
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 00:02:13 +0100, "Ron Ireland"

A simple sig line isn't usually considered offensive. Blatant snake oil salesmanship would be :)
Andrew
"SantaUK" <Aye Right!!> wrote in message

Any decent locksmith will build you a set.
Colin Bignell
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:27:44 +0100, <nightjar> wrote:

I had a similar problem recently compounded by the requirement to keep the cost down.
I was very surprised when my locksmith told me that getting 35 locks all different might be more of a problem. (We are talking cheap chinese pad locks here)
Apparently it would not be unusual for a shop to stock ONLY keyed alike locks. I mean how many people buy more than one at a time anyway.
Paul Mc Cann

The last four times I bought padlocks, I bought several keyed alike ones on each occasion.

As an addition to a signature or as a reply to a request is no problem.
If I consider that I am the best source for what someone requires, I put a link to my website in the reply
The ban on commercial advertising is in order to prevent uk.d-i-y becoming just a shop front for spam.
--
geoff