LIght Pipe

Has anyone used a light pipe or sun pipe? I am not sure of the real name for these. Can anyone point me to a maker of these lighting pipes and a rough cost? I saw one in a dark hall and it was superb, like it was day in there. I was very impressed.

Reply to
timegoesby

google is most helpful

Chris Lawson

(08650)&-SortField=Company::SortBy&-SortOrder=descend&-SortField=Company::Company&-SortOrder=ascend&-Max=20&-FindPhil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at
NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to
Phil Addison