Lifting ceramic floor tiles

I need to replace 5-6 ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen which have been chipped over the last few years. I could use a hammer & chisel, but I wondered whether an SDS drill in chisel mode would make the whole job a lot easier. I'd drill 3-4 holes in the centre of the tile before chiselling out from the centre to the sides.
Has anyone tried this ? If so would I be better off with a cheap 5kg SDS drill such as the FERM from screwfix at 30 or a 2kg Dewalt SDS drill ? I'm not sure whether the 5kg drill would do more damage to surrounding tiles or concrete base than the 2kg drill.