Lifitng laminated flooring

I have moved into a house with a lot of laminate flooring.

I'd like to lift some so that I can lay some new central heating pipes.

Any tips on how to get this stuff up without destroying it?

Cheers,

Reply to
Richard Markham

Not an answer but a related question (I think!). We are thinking of putting laminate down in the kitchen, but under one corner there is the CH pump and control valve. Is there a nice way of making a removeable section to gain access to the pump if necessary (hopefully nothing will go wrong, but sods law states the pump will fail as the last piece of edging is fastened down!).

Saw an online video of laminate flooring over the weekend. The video showed the installer using suction cups:

videos and other resources can be found here:

If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!

Reply to
PoP