Lifegem-UK OT

Well, it's not OT if you know how to make diamonds out of old people. Anyone?

Anyway I was asked to find out how much it would cost to get her dad done. And this absolutely naff site came up, complete with twopenny halfpenny walkng cat gif:

Lifegem are the only people doing it. So how do they convert someone whose organic particles have just gone up the chimney, into a little bundle of carbon? And how do I talk a rather silly woman out of it?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Burning organic matter can create carcinogens, hence, diamond made from burnt organic matter must be carcinogenic. Stands to reason. ;-)

Reply to
Paul Herber

Go and rent the video of Soylent Green.

That should do it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Weatherlawyer" saying something like:

Heat and pressure + time. Tell her to bung her old man's ashes into a hydraulic press and wait a bit.

I suppose Lifegem have a super press. I wonder what size of gemstone they produce, though. Might be pretty small.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon