Life of DVDs

Click, on BBC news24, has a bit of journalism on the subject this week

hardly deeper than a shallow puddle, but prolly worth a look nontheless

Reply to
geoff

And I was expecting something from their Natural History unit...

Not a surprise. Having experienced pretty much exactly that - but with CDs I created without any need or intention to last.

Reply to
Rod

I'm now totally hard drive x 2 and one backs up the other.

If one goes, replace it and get a bigger one, and use that to back up the one that's left..and so on ad infinitum.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

SFSG, but doesn't address the destroyed, or otherwise inaccessible, property question. ;-)

Something like MozyHome is worth adding to your mix.

Reply to
Appelation Controlee