life expectancy of copper hot water cylinder

I still have my original (for the house) 1976 open-vented tank and immersion heater.

Reply to
Andrew

Andrew formulated on Sunday :

I am still on my 38 year old, galv steel HW header - which rather concerns me, wondering how much longer it might last. I have a plastic replacement ready to fit, but it will not be an easy install. I swapped out the small galv heating header tank a couple of years ago, for a plastic version. The galv tank seemed good to last a few more years.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.