Lidl vacuum cleaner

Anyone know if the Lidl 1500w vacuum cleaner (by Lervia) is any good ...?

Reply to
Timothy Murphy

No experience of the Lidl one, but I'd check the it comes with a spare filter, so one can be used when the other has been washed.

Also see if the Lidl one has a fine filter round the washable one. If so this will catch nearly all the grot and save washing the filter inside it so often.

I bought something like this off Ebay (smaller dust bucket though):

New ones go for =A350 all in.

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C