Lidl trolley jack

Lidl have trolley jacks back in that have the swivelling pump handle arrangement. I've been looking for another of these for ages. It's marvellous if you don't have the room to pump or release in a straight line or there is something odd about access. I made the mistake of leaving the last one out in the weather for a year or two and it seized solid. The swivel assembly was the weak spot and broke, but I've given my new one a nice home indoors.

Reply to
Bill

I assume it doesn't come with a carrying case? It doesn't mention one - and you can't really expect one for the price.

Reply to
Roger Mills

In message , Roger Mills writes

No case, which is a shame, but I think it's only 2 quid dearer than the identical n year old one, so 15 quid isn't bad.

It does have the stupid plastic carrying handle that I wouldn't trust.

I sometimes carry a few jacks to help jack up boat trailers etc., and I always think I should make a nice ply box for each jack, but never do.

Reply to
Bill

do you have a link? Many jacks but can't see the £10 one. ta!

Reply to
dave

John